Please provide the following information in the form
- physical form: solid, dissolved, solvent
- chemical structure
- Ionization preference: positive or negative
- expected Molecular weight [g/mol]
- if possible monoisotopic mass
- Email address: Only the official University Email address is accepted
Failure to provide this information may delay or completely stop your sample analysis
Physical form of your sample
- Solution: 1 mM – 100 mM
- TLC-Plate (ESI-Q-MS only):
- Spots of interest must be marked with a pencil (Bleistift)
- Multiple spots must be numbered
- A maximum of 6 spots per TLC plate are allowed per submission
- Plates which only contain spots and have not been run will NOT be analyzed!
Such submissions will be further discussed with your PI.
Where and when to place your sample
Samples must be placed 30 minutes after online sample submission in the shelf in TBD
Label your samples with your full name, work group and a sample discriminator as you used on the sample submission form.
for LOGS users:
Label your samples with your full name, work group and sample identifier number given at online sample submission
What we do with your samples
Samples submitted between 6:30am and 2:30pm are analysed within 2 hours. Please check the news page for further information regarding vacation time, sickness or other events which might delay the analysis.
For ESI-Q-MS samples will be diluted in a 1:1 mixture water:methanol containing 0.1% formic acid